Hunter's Point Community Middle School
Important Phone Numbers, Emails, Links, etc.
HPCMS Office/Phone Hours
- Our main office is closed, but our staff is available every Monday through Friday from 9am to 3pm!
Help Getting Online and Using Computers
- HPCMS Tech Support -Mr. Bobby Bella- email@example.com M-F 8-3 (347) 494-1281
- Need a Computer? - If your own device or the one we loaned you is broken- you can fill out this NYC DOE Survey for them to send one to you: https://coronavirus.schools.nyc/RemoteLearningDevices or call 718-935-5100 and choose option 5.
- Free Wi-Fi - Call Optimum at (866)200-9522 or Spectrum at (844)488-8395. They are offering free Wi-Fi for 60 days
Stay Healthy & Manage Stress
- There is free food at many schools M-F, For a list of food pantries in your borough, please visit schools.nyc.gov/freemeals
- Our Social Worker and Guidance Counselor have put together this counselor resources letter with ways you can reach them for support, resources for your family in times of stress, and tips for building healthy routines while staying at home.
- For more information on Regional Enrichment Centers if parents need to be at work (en Espanol).
Stay in Touch!
- Make sure you are getting our family newsletters. If you are not receiving these updates every week please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Si necesita asistencia en español, por favor póngase en contacto con la Sra. Vasquez al (631)505-1408 o email@example.com Estará disponible Lunes a Viernes desde la 9 de la mañana hasta la 3 de la tarde.
- You can reach out to Principal Sarah Goodman at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Parent Coordinator, Emily Vasquez, at email@example.com. We will return emails as quickly as possible.
NYC DOE Public School in District 30
1-50 51st Avenue Long Island City, NY 11101
School Year Information:
School Hours: Monday - Friday 8:15 AM- 2:35 PM
Family Engagement Time (appointments recommended): Tuesday 2:35 PM - 3:15 PM
Breakfast will be served every day from 7:50-8:05. Grab and go breakfasts will be made available to students arriving at school by yellow buses. Students arriving on their own should plan to enter the building by 7:50 if they want breakfast and by 8:10 to have time to go to their lockers and make it to their first class on time.