We believe that each young person has unique talents and points of view that can be fully developed within a rigorous, diverse, and inclusive learning environment.
Our mission is to spark young minds through scholarship, creativity, and community.
We consistently ask our students to think critically, to problem solve, to develop a growth mind set, to challenge themselves, and to work collaboratively in order to prepare them for college and careers.
Our Keys to Success:
- On-going communication with parents regarding student progress
- Field trips to the East River and throughout NYC
- Newly constructed science labs, auditorium, and music and art classrooms
- Reading and writing in all subject areas
- Problem-based group projects and expeditions
- Advisory groups
- A highly experienced team of middle school educators