Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in Hunter's Point Community Middle School.
We do not have any open positions at this time.
We are always looking for qualified and certified substitute teachers and paraprofessionals. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in being a substitute.
All HPCMS staff are committed to a unique and dynamic professional experience based around:
- Our core values of Scholarship, Creativity, and Community
- Supporting literacy and numeracy in all subjects
- Mastery based, collaborative, project, and data driven planning
- Working with a diverse group of staff and students
- Utilizing a distributed leadership model to create and strengthen successful but ever adapting systems and structures at a model school
When teaching openings are available: To apply, please follow these steps:
- Apply through the Open Market System or the New Teacher Finder AND
- Send a cover letter, resume, and 2 artifacts that illustrate your planning process to firstname.lastname@example.org