Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in Hunter's Point Community Middle School.
Pending budget and hiring abilities, HPCMS expects to have openings for teachers that are special education and math certifications for the 2020-2021 school year. We also seek teachers with these certifications willing to lead a debate team, teach health, and/or bring another talent or interest to the school.
We are always looking for qualified and certified substitute teachers and paraprofessionals. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being a substitute.
All HPCMS staff are committed to a unique and dynamic professional experience based around:
- Our core values of Scholarship, Creativity, and Community
- Supporting literacy and numeracy in all subjects
- Mastery based, collaborative, project, and data driven planning
- Working with a diverse group of staff and students
- Utilizing a distributed leadership model to create and strengthen successful but ever adapting systems and structures at a model school
When teaching openings are available: To apply, please follow these steps:
- Apply through the Open Market System or the New Teacher Finder AND
- Send a cover letter, resume, and 2 artifacts that illustrate your planning process to email@example.com