Make a Donation!
Give generously to the Hunter's Point Community Middle School Community through the Fund for Public Schools by following these steps:
- Click the Donate Button Below
- Type "30Q291" in Gift Designation box (case sensitive)
- Send an email to Principal Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can follow up with the fund to track your gift. Thank you!
How does it work? The Fund for Public Schools is dedicated to building public-private partnerships in support of the NYC Department of Education and the city's 1,800+ public schools. The Fund plays a pivotal role in improving public education in New York City by:
- securing funding for critical public education initiatives;
- helping businesses create partnerships that support our city’s schools; and
- raising awareness about New York City public schools.
From supporting college and career readiness school to the arts, The Fund's projects span the world of education programs.
The Fund is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. All donations to The Fund are tax-deductible. For more information please email us at email@example.com